Author:Frederic William Maitland
|←Author Index: Ma||Frederic William Maitland
English jurist and historian; Downing Professor of Law, Trinity College, Cambridge University.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. W. M."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. W. M."
- English Law and the Renaissance [djvu]
- Domesday Book and Beyond (1896)
- History of English Law Before the Time of Edward I, Volume One; Volume Two (Second Edition, 1898) (with Frederick Pollock)
- The Constitutional History of England (1908)
- “Bracton, Henry de” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “English Law” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- "The Corporation Sole"
- "The Crown as Corporation"
- "The Unincorporated Body"
- "The Domesday Book"
- "Trust and Corporation"
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|