Author:Frederic William Whyte
|←Author Index: Wh||Frederic William Whyte
|British author and editor in publishing house. Wrote under the name 'Frederic Whyte'.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. W. W."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. W. W."
- Actors of the Century: A Play-lover's Gleanings from Theatrical Annals (1898)
- William Heinemann: a memoir
- A Wayfarer in Sweden (1926)
- “Mahon, Charles James Patrick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Du Maurier, George Louis Palmella Busson” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works about Whyte
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.