Author:Frederick William Gamble
|←Author Index: Ga||Frederick William Gamble
F.R.S., Mason Professor of Zoology in the University of Birmingham.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. W. G."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. W. Ga."
- A Junior Course of Practical Zoology
- Animal Life (1908) 
- The Animal World (1911) 
- Practical Zoology by Marshall and Hurst, edited the fifth, sixth, and seventh editions
- Thompson, John Vaughan
- Marshall, Arthur Milnes (DNB01)
- Bridge, Thomas William (DNB12)
- Dallinger, William Henry (DNB12)
- Howes, Thomas George Bond (DNB12)
Contributions to Encyclopaedia Britannica
- “Planarians” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Platyelmia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Tapeworms” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Trematodes” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Gamble