|←Author Index: Cl||George Clinch
Librarian, Department of Printed Books, British Museum. Librarian to the Society of Antiquaries of London. |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. C."
- Antiquarian jottings; relating to Bromley, Hayes Keston, and West Wickham, in Kent (1889) 
- Bloomsbury and St. Giles's: past and present (1890) 
- Marylebone and St. Pancras; their history, celebrities, buildings, and institutions (1890) 
- Mayfair and Belgravia: Being an Historical Account of the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square (1892)
- Bygone Surrey (1895) 
- Kent (1903)
- The Isle of Wight. With illus. by F.D. Bedford and from photographs, two maps and three plans () 2nd ed.
- St. Paul's Cathedral, London () 
- English costume from prehistoric times to the end of the eighteenth century (1910) 
- London (1912)
- English coast defences from Roman times to the early years of the nineteenth century (1915) 
- English Hops: A History of Cultivation and Preparation for the Market from the Earliest Times (1919)
Works about Clinch
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.