|←Author Index: Cr||George Crabbe
|English poet and naturalist.|
- Inebriety (published 1775)
- The Candidate (published 1780)
- The Library (published 1781)
- The Village (published 1782)
- The Newspaper (published 1785)
- Poems (published 1807)
- The Borough (published 1810) (External scan)
- Tales in Verse (published 1812)
- Tales of the Hall (published 1819)
- Posthumous Tales (published 1834)
Works about Crabbe
- "Crabbe", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).
- “Crabbe, George” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Crabbe, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Mr. Campbell and Mr. Crabbe", by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.