Author:George Croom Robertson
|←Author Index: Ro||George Croom Robertson
Mind: A Quarterly Review (old series).
Scottish philosopher. Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. C. R."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. C. R."
- Elements of General Philosophy (1896) 1896 1896 1896
- Elements of Psychology (1896) 1896 1896
- Hobbes (1886) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics 1886 1886 1910
- Philosophical Remains of George Croom Robertson (1894) 1894 1894 1894
- Crompton, Charles John
- Grote, Arthur
- Grote, George
- Grote, Harriet
- Grote, John
- Gurney, Edmund (1847-1888)
Encyclopædia Britannica articles
- "Abelard, Peter" (in part)
- "Analytic Judgments"
- "Association of Ideas"
- "Hobbes, Thomas" (in part)
Works about Robertson
- “Obituary: George Croom Robertson,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 42, December 1892
- “Obituary: George Croom Robertson” in The Times (1892)
- “Robertson, George Croom,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|