Author:George John Gray
|←Author Index: Gr||George John Gray
Bibliographer and biographer.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. J. G."
- A Bibliography of the Works of Sir Isaac Newton (1888) 1907 2nd ed.
- A General Index to Hazlitt's Handbook and His Bibliographical Collections (1867-1889) (1893) 
- John Siberch. Bibliographical notes, 1886-1905 (1906) 
- Abstracts from the wills and testamentary documents of printers, binders, and stationers of Cambridge, from 1504 to 1699 (1915) 
- John Siberch, the first Cambridge printer, 1521-1522 (1921) 
- Index to the Cole MSS.
- The Earlier Cambridge Stationers and Bookbinders
- Davis, William (1771-1807)
- Dodson, James
- Donn, Benjamin
- Green, George (1793-1841)
- Gunter, Edmund
- Heath, Robert (d.1779)
- Hodder, James
- Smith, David Eugene (1909). "Review: A Bibliography of the Works of Sir Isaac Newton, by George John Gray" 15 (4): 188-190.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1934, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.