Author:George Knottesford Fortescue
|←Author Index: Fo||George Knottesford Fortescue
Keeper of the Printed Books at the British Museum.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. K. F."
- List of the Contents of the Three Collection in the British Museum Relating to the French Revolution (1890)
- Subject Index of the Modern Works added to the British Museum in the years 1881-1900 (1902-3) in 3 vols., supplements 1906 and 1911.
- The Thomason Tracts at the British Museum (1904)
- The Croker Collections of French Revolutionary Literature (1788-1815) (1905)
- A Comparison between the Pamphlet Literature of the English Civil War and that of the French Revolution (1906)
- Fortescue, Adrian
- Fortescue, Anthony
- Fortescue, Edmund
- Fortescue, Faithful
- Fortescue, Henry
- Fortescue, John (1531?-1607)
- Fortescue, Nicholas (1575?-1633)
- Fortescue, Nicholas (1605?-1644)
Works about Fortescue
- “Obituary of Mr. G. K. Fortescue” in The Times (1912)
- “Funeral: George Knottesford Fortescue” in The Times (1912)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.