|←Author Index: Th||George Thorn-Drury
|KC; English barrister-at-law; Recorder of Dover (1920-1931); English literature authority on the Caroline and Restoration periods
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. T. D."
- Mab, James
- Mainwaring, Matthew
- Medbourne, Matthew
- Meriton, Thomas
- Mill, Humphrey
- Moor, Robert
- Morgan, Matthew
- Pecke, Thomas
- Philips, Katherine
- Poole, Joshua
- Quarles, John
- Radcliffe, Alexander
- Reid, Mayne
- Reynolds, Henry (fl.1630)
- Waller, Edmund
- The poems of Edmund Waller (1901) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Some seventeenth century allusions to Shakespeare and his works, not hitherto collected (1920) 
- A little ark containing sundry pieces of seventeenth-century verse (1921) 
Works about Thorn-Drury
- Death: George Thorn-Drury in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.