|←Author Index: Wa||Graham Wallas
English socialist, social psychologist, educationalist, and a leader of the Fabian Society.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. W."
- Property Under Socialism (1889)
- Life of Francis Place London, 1898
- Human Nature in Politics (1908)
- The Great Society (1914)
- Our Social Heritage (1921)
- The Art of Thought (1926)
Works about Wallas
- “Wallas, Graham,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.