Author:Harry Reginald Holland Hall
|←Author Index: Ha||Harry Reginald Holland Hall
Published under Harry Reginald Hall; archaeologist and historian; Assistant in, and later Keeper of the Department of Egyptian and Assyrian Antiquities, British Museum.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. R. H."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. R. H."
- The Oldest Civilization of Greece: Studies of the Mycenaean Age (1901) 
- Coptic and Greek Texts of the Christian Period in the British Museum (1905)
- Handbook for Egypt and the Sudan (1907) 
- Days before history () 
- Catalogue of Egyptian scarabs, etc., in the British Museum (1913) 
- Aegean archaeology : an introduction to the archaeology of prehistoric Greece (1915) 
- Ancient History of the Near East
- “Renouf, Peter le Page,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Ceramics” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Egypt and Western Asia)
- “Plate” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
Works about Hall
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.