Author:Henry Clarence Pitz
|←Author Index: Pi||Henry Clarence Pitz
|Illustrator and author|
- The Shining Adventure, a poem (St. Nicholas Magazine, March 1921).
- Faery Magic, a poem (St. Nicholas Magazine, June 1921).
- Back Along the Old Trail, a poem (The Boy Scouts Year Book, 1921).
- Howard Pyle: Writer, illustrator, founder of the Brandywine School (1975). Pitz was commissioned by Clarkson Potter, Inc. to write this biographical work on Howard Pyle.
As illustrator 
- Prester John (1910) by John Buchan.
- Two sketches drawn by Mr. Pitz "at the front" (France, Nov 1918), using "Venus" pencils (American Stationer and Office Outfitter, 30 Aug 1919).
- The cover of Boys' Life (Nov 1920)
- The Hidden Relic, a short story by Denzil C. Lees (Boys' Life, Feb 1921)
- Black Boulder Claim (1921) by Perry Newberry.
- Bob Hanson, First Class Scout (1922) by Russell Gordon Carter.
- The Book of Washington (1922) by Robert Shackleton.
- Master Skylark (1922) by John Bennett.
- With La Salle, the Explorer (1922) by Virginia Watson.
Read a biography by Pitz' widow at www.fineoldart.com.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|