|←Author Index: Cr||Sir Henry Craik
KCB; civil servant and author.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. C." Also a contributor to the Quarterly Review
- The State in its relation to education (1884)
- English Prose (1893-96) in 5 vols. and multiple editions
- The Life of Jonathan Swift, Dean of St. Patrick's, Dublin: Dean of St. Patrick's, Dublin (1894)
- A century of Scottish history, from the days before the '45 to those within living memory (1901) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Impressions of India (1908)
- The Life of Edward Earl of Clarendon Lord High Chancellor of England (1911)
- Boyd, Zachary
- Boyle, Charles
- Boyle, John (1707-1762)
- Sandford, Francis Richard John
- Scott, Robert (1811-1877)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.