Author:Henry Leigh Bennett
|←Author Index: Be||Henry Leigh Bennett
English cleric; also known as Leigh Bennett
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. L. B."
- A sketch of the history of the Church of Saint Leonard, Thrybergh by Henry Leigh Bennett (Unknown Binding(1894)
- Archbishop Rotherham, lord high chancellor of England, and chancellor of Cambridge university; A sketch of his life and environment (1901)
- Newton, John (1725-1807)
- Romaine, William (1714-1795)
- Rotherham, Thomas
- Schwartz, Christian Friedrich
- Serle, Ambrose
- Shipley, Jonathan
- Spencer, Augustus Almeric
- Stanhope, George
- Sternhold, Thomas
- Tate, Nahum
- Toplady, Augustus Montague
- Watts, Isaac
Works about Bennett
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.