|←Author Index: Tr||Henry Trimen
- Thiselton-Dyer, William and Trimen, Henry (1869), The flora of Middlesex.
- Brown, Robert (posthumous); Trimen, Henry (introduction) (1871), "The botanical history of Angus" in Seemann, Berthold (ed.), Journal of botany, British and foreign 9:321–327.
- Trimen, Henry (1873), "Chapter 4: His botanical studies" in John Stuart Mill: His life and works.
- Trimen, Henry (1883), Hand-guide to the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Trimen, Henry (1885), A systematic catalogue of the flowering plants and ferns indigenous to or growing wild in Ceylon.
- Trimen, Henry (1887), "Hermann's Ceylon Herbarium and Linnaeus's 'Flora Zeylanica'" in Journal of the Linnean Society of London. Botany 24: 129-155.
- Trimen, Henry (1888), Hortus Zeylanicus.
- Trimen, Henry (1893), A hand-book to the flora of Ceylon.
Works about Trimen
- Boulger, George Simonds, “Trimen, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|