Author:William Turner Thiselton-Dyer
|←Author Index: Th||William Turner Thiselton-Dyer
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. T. T.-D."
Works by Thiselton-Dyer
- Harvey, William Henry; Sonder, Otto Wilhelm; Thiselton-Dyer, William Turner; Hill, Arthus William (1865), Flora capensis.
- Sachs, Julius von; Bennet, Alfred William; Thiselton-Dyer, William (1875), Text-book of botany.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William (1883), On a new species of Cycas from southern India.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William (1885), The distribution of life.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William and Trimen, Henry (1889), The flora of Middlesex.
- Bean, William Jackson and Thiselton-Dyer, William (1908), The Royal botanic gardens, Kew.
- “Hooker, Joseph Dalton,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William (1913), "Harry Marshall Ward 1854—1906" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 261–279.
- “Bentham, George” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Huxley, Thomas Henry” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Plants” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Distribution)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.