Author:Henry Trueman Wright Wood
|←Author Index: Wo||Sir Henry Trueman Wright Wood
Editor of the Society of Arts Journal; Secretary of the Society of the Arts.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. T. W."
- Changes in the English language between the publication of Wiclif's Bible and that of the authorised version (1870) 
- The reciprocal influence of English and French literature in the eighteenth century (1870) 
- Modern methods of illustrating books (1887) 
- Report of the Committee on Leather for Bookbinding (1905) 
- Industrial England in the middle of the eighteenth century (1910) 
- A history of the Royal Society of Arts (1913) 
- Adams, William Bridges
- Appold, John George
- Archer, Frederick Scott
- Arnold, John
- Bachhoffner, George Henry
- Bain, Alexander
- Bell, Henry (1767-1830)
- Bell, Patrick
- Bidder, George Parker
- Birkbeck, George
- Boulton, Matthew
- Bramah, Joseph
- Brindley, James
- Brown, Samuel (1776-1852)
- Calvert, Frederick Crace
- Foster, Peter Le Neve
- Mann, Robert James
- Owen, Francis Philip Cunliffe-
- Siemens, William
- Webster, Thomas (1810-1875)
- Wood, Sir Henry Trueman (1845-1929) Knight Chairman Royal Society of Arts at The National Archives
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.