|←Author Index: Ha||Hubert Hall
F.S.A.; English archivist; Assistant Keeper of the Public Records, Director of the Royal Historical Society; Reader in Paleography and Economic History in the University of London.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. H."
- Introduction to the Study of the Pipe Rolls (1884), third in a series from the Pipe Roll Society
- A history of the custom-revenue in England (1885) v.1 v.2
- Society in the Elizabethan age (1887) 
- Court life under the Plantagenets : reign of Henry the Second (1890) 
- The Antiquities and Curiosities of the Exchequer (1891) 
- The Red book of the Exchequer (1896) part 2
- The red book of the exchequer : a reply to Mr. J. H. Round (1898) 
- The Receipt Roll of the Exchequer for Michaelmas Term xxxi. Henry II, A.D. 1185 (1899)
- Studies in English official historical documents (1908) 
- A select bibliography for the study, sources, and literature of English Mediaeval economic history (1914) 
- A repertory of British archives (1920) in 2 vols. v.1
- British Archives and the Sources for the History of the World War (1925)
Works about Hall
- Obituary: Dr. Hubert Hall, Public Record Office in The Times
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1944, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.