|←Author Index: Co||James Cooper
|Church of Scotland minister and ecclesiastical historian; Emeritus Professor of Ecclesiastical History at the University of Glasgow
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. C." except for vols. 38, 50 and 51.
- The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments: And Other Parts of Divine Service for the Use of the Church of Scotland : Commonly Known as Laud's Liturgy (1637) (1904)
- Confessions of faith and formulas of subscription in the Reformed Churches of Great Britain and Ireland especially in the Church of Scotland (1907) (External scan)
- Charteris, Lawrence
- Forbes, Alexander (1564-1617)
- Forbes, Robert
- Forbes, William (1585-1634)
- Forsyth, Joseph
- Gadderar, James
- Garden, George
- Gordon, George (1637-1720)
- Gordon, William (d.1577)
- Guild, William
- Haliburton, George (1616-1665)
- Hardy, Thomas (1748-1798)
- Innes, John (d.1414)
- Ker, James Innes-
- Leighton, Henry (d.1440)
- Leslie, William (d.1654?)
- Leslie, William (1657-1727)
- Winchester, John
- Supplement, 1901
- Supplement, 1912
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.