|←Author Index: Cr||James Cranstoun
Scottish teacher of Latin and Greek.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. C-n." in vol. 29 and "J. C" in vols. 38, 50 and 51
- The poems of Valerius Catullus : with life of the poet, excursûs, and illustrative notes (1867) 
- The Poems of Alexander Montgomerie (1887)
- Satirical Poems of the Time of the Reformation (1893)
- Brooke's Treatise on the Office and Practice of a Notary of England (1901)
- The poems of Alexander Scott (1902)
- Jenye, Thomas
- Montgomerie, Alexander (1556?-1610?)
- Scott, Alexander (1525?-1584)
- Scougal, Henry
- Scougal, Patrick
- Sempill, Robert (1530?-1595)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.