|←Author Index: Di||James Dixon
F.R.C.S.; English oculist.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. D."
- A guide to the practical study of the diseases of the eye; with an outline of their medical and operative treatment (1866) 3rd ed.
- Bushnan, John Stevenson
- Cumming, William (1822?-1855)
- Darling, George
- De Morgan, Campbell Greig
- Dickson, Robert
- Egerton, Charles Chandler
- Falconer, Randle Wilbraham
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.