Author:James King Hewison
|←Author Index: He||James King Hewison
|F.S.A. (Scot.); Church of Scotland Minister of Rothesay, Bute; b. Morton, Dumfriesshire, Scotland.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. K. H."
- The Isle of Bute in the Olden Time (1895) v.1 v.2
- Dumfriesshire (1912) 
- The Covenanters: A History of the Church in Scotland from the Reformation to the Revolution (1913) v.1 v.2
- The runic roods of Ruthwell and Bewcastle, with a short history of the cross and crucifix in Scotland (1914) 
- Edited Certain Tractates: Together with the Book of Four Score Three Questions by Ninian Winzet
- “Winzet, Ninian,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.