Author:James Robinson Planché
|←Author Index: Pl||James Robinson Planché
|English dramatist, miscellaneous writer, antiquary and officer of arms|
- History of British Costumes
- The Pursuivant of Arms (1852)
- The Conqueror and his Companions (1874)
- Recollections (1872)
Works about Planché
- “Planché, James Robinson” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Planché, James Robinson” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "J. R. Planché" in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
- “Planché, James Robinson,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|