|←Author Index: An||John André
|British army officer, the liaison to Benedict Arnold, who was hanged as a spy by American forces|
- Hail, Sovereign Love (wrongly attributed to him)
- Journal of Major André
- The Cow Chase
- The Frantick Lover
- Monody of John Andre
- John Fiske, “André, John,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “André, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Andre, John, Major,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “André, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- An Account of Andre's Death
- Anonymous of Andre's Death
- Epitaph on Major André (1781)
- Monody on Major André (1781)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.