Author:John Brown (1830-1922)
|←Author Index: Br||John Brown
British theologian, historian, and pastor, and minister of the Bunyan Church, Bedford.|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J.B-n"
- Lectures On The Book Of Revelation (1866)
- God's Book For Man's Life (1882)
- John Bunyan: His Life, Times, And Work (1885) 
- Pilgrim Fathers Of New England And Their Puritan Successors (1895) 
- Apostolical Succession In The Light Of History And Fact (1898)
- Puritan Preaching In England (1900) 
- From The Restoration To The Revolution (1904)
- Commonwealth England (1904)
- The English Puritans (1910) 
- History Of The English Bible (1911)
Works about Brown
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.