|←Author Index: Bu||John Bunyan
|The Pilgrim's Progress.An English nonconformist minister and writer of religious fiction and non-fiction. He is best known for his|
- The Pilgrim's Progress (1678 - Pt I; 1684 - Pt II)
- Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners
- The Holy War
- Life and Death of Mr. Badman
- John Bunyan/Ruth Poem
Works about Bunyan
- "Bunyan", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).
- "Bunyan, John" in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- John Bunyan article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- John Bunyan at Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.