Author:John Eglington Bailey
|←Author Index: Ba||John Eglington Bailey
|F.S.A. Author of John Dee and the Steganographia of Trithemius; Life of Thomas Fuller.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. E. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. E. B."
- The life of Thomas Fuller, with notices of his books, his kinsmen, and his friends (1874) 
- Collected sermons, 1631-1659 Volume 1 
- Collected sermons, 1631-1659 Volume 2 
- Two "compoti" of the Lancashire and Cheshire manors of Henry de Lacy, earl of Lincoln, XXIV. and XXXIII. Edward I (1884) 
- Inventories of goods in the churches and chapels of Lancashire, taken in the year A.D. 1552, pt.1: Salford Hundred (1879)
- Inventories of goods in the churches and chapels of Lancashire, taken in the year A.D. 1552, pt.2: West Derby, Blackburn and Leyland Hundreds (1888)
Contributions to the DNB
- Adams, Thomas (1633?-1670)
- Addy, William
- Ambrose, Isaac
- Angell, John
- Archer, Symon
- Ashurst, Henry
- Askew, Egeon
- Assheton, Nicholas
- Carter, Oliver
- Case, Thomas
Works about Bailey
- Death: John Eglington Bailey in The Times
- Bailey, John Eglington (1840-1888) Antiquary at National Register of Archives
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|