Author:John Stevens Henslow
|←Author Index: He||John Stevens Henslow
Works by Henslow 
- Henslow, John Stevens (1823), A syllabus of a course of lectures on mineralogy.
- Henslow, John Stevens (1833), On a monstrosity of the common mignionette.
- Henslow, John Stevens (1835), The principles of descriptive and physiological botany.
- Henslow, John Stevens (1843), Letters to the farmers of Suffolk.
- Henslow, John Stevens (1846), The teaching of science in Cambridge.
- Henslow, John Stevens (1856), A dictionary of botanical terms.
Works about Henslow 
- Jenyns, Leonard (1862), Memoir of the Rev. John Stevens Henslow.
- "Henslow, John Stevens" in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Henslow, George (1913), "John Stevens Henslow 1796—1861" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 151–163.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|