Author:John Wesley Hales
|←Author Index: Ha||John Wesley Hales
Professor of English Literature at King's College, London.|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. W. H."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. W. H."
- Longer English Poems (1884) 
- Notes and Essays on Shakespeare (1884) 
- Essays and Notes on Shakespeare (1892) 
- Folia Litteraria: Essays and Notes on English Literature (1893) 
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900
- Complete Works of Edmund Spenser: A Variorum Edition (1893) 
- Obituary: Prof. John Wesley Hales in The Times
- "HALES, John Wesley" (1907). Who's Who, vol. 59: p. 759.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.