|←Author Index: Fo||Sir Michael Foster
English physiologist and Member of Parliament.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "M. F." for vol. 57
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. F."
- A course of elementary practical physiology and histology (1888)
- The elements of Embryology (1889)
- A textbook of physiology (1890) in 4 vols.
- Bulbous irises ((1892?))
- Physiology for beginners (1894)
- Claude Bernard (1899)
- Lectures on the history of physiology during the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth centuries (1901)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. “Vivisection,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 4, April 1874
- 2. “The Import of Protoplasm,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 11, August 1877
- 3. “Thomas Henry Huxley,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 47, October 1895
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|