|←Author Index: Ma||Michael MacDonagh
|Journalist on parliamentary reporting staff of The Times, and author.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "M. MacD."
- Bishop Doyle: a biographical and historical study (1896) 
- The Book of Parliament (1897) 
- Irish Life and Character (1898) 
- Parliament— Its Romanace, Its Comedy, Its Pathos (1902) 
- The Life of Daniel O'Connell (1903) 
- The Viceroy's Post-bag (1904) 
- The Reporters' Gallery (1913) 
- The Speaker of the House (1914) 
- The Irish at the Front (1916) 
- The Irish on the Somme: Being the Second Series of "The Irish at the Front," (1917) 
- The Home Rule Movement (1920) 
- The Pageant of Parliament (1921) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- The English King
Biographical works included William O'Brien.
- O'Donnell, John Francis
- O'Leary, Ellen
- O'Reilly, John Boyle
- Power, Tyrone
- Slattery, Michael
- Sullivan, Alexander Martin
- Sweetman, John
- Torrens, William Torrens McCullagh
- Walsh, Edward (1805-1850)
- Walsh, John (1835-1881)
- Wilde, William Robert Wills
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.