|←Author Index: Po||Nicholas Pocock
|English cleric, Fellow of Queen's College, Oxford.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "N. P."
- Troubles Connected with the Prayer Book 1549 (1884) 
- Records of the reformation : the divorce 1527-1533 : mostly now for the first time printed from mss. in the British museum, the Public record office, the Venetian archives and other libraries in 2 vols.
- Life of Richard Steward (1908) (posthumous)
- Adams, Thomas (1586-1667)
- Aglionby, John
- Aleyn, Charles
- Alphery, Nikephor
- Dove, Thomas
- Downham, William
- Duppa, Brian
- Durell, David
- Fitzjames, Richard
- Fotherby, Martin
- Gray, Robert (1809-1872)
- Griffith, Maurice
Works about Pocock
- “Death: Nicholas Pocock” in The Times (1897)
- “Pocock, Nicholas,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “Pocock, Nicholas (1814-1897),” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|