|←Author Index: Ma||Norman MacColl
|Editor of the Athenæum.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "N. McC. or N. MacC."
- The Greek Sceptics from Pyrrho to Sextus: An Essay which Obtained the Hare Prize in the Year 1868 (1869) 
- (ed.) Select plays of Calderón (1888)
- (ed.) Exemplary Novels of Cervantes (1902)
- Campbell, Thomas (1733-1795)
- Chapman, Mary Francis
- Churton, Edward
- Dilke, Ashton Wentworth
- Dilke, Charles Wentworth (1789-1864)
- Dilke, Charles Wentworth (1810-1869)
- Grant, Anne
- Rose, William Stewart
Works about MacColl
- Obituary: Mr. Norman Maccoll in The Times
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|