|←Author Index: No||Philip Norman
British artist, author and antiquary
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "P.N."
- The Inns of Old Southwark and their Associations (1888) 
- London Signs and Inscriptions (1893) 
- Scores and Annals of the West Kent cricket club (compiled 1897)
- Illustrated Topographical Record of London (1898) [
- An Annotated Catalogue of Drawings of Old London (1900)
- The accounts of the Overseers of the poor of Paris garden, Southwark,… (1901) 
- The Ancient Halls of the City Guilds (1903)
- London Vanished and Vanishing (1905) 
- Drawings of Old London (1913) 
Contributions to Archaeologia (Society of Antiquaries of London)
On an Ancient Conduit-Head in Queens Head, Bloomsbury (1899)
Works about Norman
- The Outlook: A weekly review of politics, art, literature, and ..., Volume 17, p. 61, (13 January 1906).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.