Author:Richard Herne Shepherd
|←Author Index: Sh||Richard Herne Shepherd
|Published reprints and bibliographies of poets|
- The School of Pantagruel, 1862
- Poetical sketches by William Blake now first reprinted from the original edition of 1783. 1868
- Translations from Charles Baudelaire, with a few original poems, 1869
- The Plays and Poems of Henry Glapthorne: Now first collected with illustrative notes and a memoir of the Author, 2 volumes, London, J. Pearson, 1874.
- The complete works in prose and verse of Charles Lamb, from the original editions with the cancelled passages restored, and many pieces now first collected 1875
- Tamerlane and other poems, Poe, EA. 1884 reprint
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley: From the Original Editions. London: Chatto and Windus, 1888.
- Inedited remains in verse and prose of Izaak Walton
- The Hitherto Uncollected Writings of Thomas Moore, Prose and Verse, Humorous, Satirical and Sentimental, chiefly from the Author's MSS., and all hitherto Inedited and Uncollected
Works about Shepherd
- “Shepherd, Richard Herne,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|