|←Author Index: Lo||Richard Lovelace
|An English nobleman and one of the cavalier poets.|
- To Lucasta, Going Beyond the Seas
- To Lucasta, Going to the Wars
- A Paradox
- Song. To Amarantha, That she would dishevel her hair
- To Chloe, Courting her for his Friend
- Sonnet. "Depose your finger of that ring"
- Ode. To Lucasta. The Rose.
- Gratiana Dancing and Singing
- The Scrutiny
- Princess Löysa drawing
- An Elegie. Princesse Katherine.
- Love Conquer'd. A Song.
- A Loose Saraband
- A forsaken Lady to her false Servant that is disdained by his new Mistris
- Orpheus to Beasts. Song.
- Orpheus to Woods. Song.
- The Grasshopper. To My Noble Friend, Mr. Charles Cotton. Ode.
- Dialogue. Lucasta, Alexis.
- To Ellinda, That lately I have not written
- Sonnet. "When I by thy fair shape did swear"
- Lucasta Weeping. Song.
- The Vintage to the Dungeon. A Song.
- On The Death Of Mrs. Elizabeth Filmer. An Elegiacall Epitaph.
- To Lucasta. From Prison. An Epode.
- Lucasta's Fan
- Lucasta, taking the waters at Tunbridge. Ode.
- To Lucasta. Ode Lyrick.
- To My Worthy Friend Mr. Peter Lilly
- Elinda's Glove. Sonnet.
- To Fletcher reviv'd
- The Lady A. L. My Asylum In A Great Extremity
- A Prologue To The Scholars
- The Epilogue
- Clitophon And Lucippe Translated. To The Ladies.
- To My Truely Valiant, Learned Friend
- Amyntor's Grove, his Chloris, Arigo, and Gratiana. An Elogie.
- Against the Love of Great Ones
- Lucasta paying her Obsequies to the Chast memory of my dearest Cosin Mrs. Bowes Barne
- To Althea, from Prison
- Being treated to Ellinda
- Sonnet. To Generall Goring, after the Pacification at Berwicke
- Sir Thomas Wortley's Sonnet Answered
- Lucasta's World. Epode
- La Bella Bona Roba
- The Fair Beggar
- To Ellinda, Upon His Late Recovery.
- An Elegy. On the Death of Mrs. Cassandra Cotton
Works about Lovelace 
- Richard Lovelace article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|