Author:Richard Saul Ferguson
|←Author Index: Fe||Richard Saul Ferguson
FSA; Chancellor of the diocese of Carlisle; Deputy Lieutenant of Cumberland (1891-1900); president and editor of the Cumberland & Westmorland Antiquarian & Archaeological Society; barrister-at-law, antiquary.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. S. F."
- Cumberland and Westmorland M.P.'s from the Restoration to the Reform Bill of 1867, 1660-1867 (1871) (External scan)
- Early Cumberland and Westmoreland Friends (1871)
- The Barony of Gilsland and Its Owners to the End of the Sixteenth Century (1880)
- Old Church Plate in the Diocese of Carlisle, with the Makers and Marks (1882) (External scan)
- Carlisle (1889) (External scan)
- A history of Cumberland (1890) (External scan)
- Testamenta Karleolensia (1893) (External scan)
- The Royal Charters of the City of Carlisle (1894)
- Carlisle Cathedral (1898) (External scan)
- “Rainbowe, Edward,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archæological Society. Transactions of the Cumberland & Westmorland Antiquarian & Archaeological Society (1881-2) vol.6 no.1 (1883-4) vol.7 (1884-5) vol.8 no.1 (1891-2) vol.12 no.1 (1897-8) vol.15 no.1 vol.15 no.2