Author:Richard Tetley Glazebrook
|←Author Index: Gl||Sir Richard Tetley Glazebrook
K.C.B., K.C.V.O, F.R.S. English physicist; Director of the National Physical Laboratory; Zarahoff Professor of Aviation at Imperial College.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. T. G."
- Practical physics (1893) 
- Laws and properties of matter (1893) 
- Light, an elementary text-book, theoretical and practical, for colleges and schools (1894)
- Heat : an elementary text-book, theoretical and practical, for colleges and schools (1894) 
- Mechanics : an elementary text-book, theoretical and practical, for colleges and schools (1895)
- James Clerk Maxwell and Modern Physics (1896) 
- Electricity and magnetism. An elementary text-book, theoretical and practical () 
- Physical optics (1907) 
- Science And Industry (1917) 
- A Dictionary Applied Physics in 5 vols
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.