Author:Richard Watson Dixon
|←Author Index: Di||Richard Watson Dixon
English ecclesiastical historian and poet.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. W. D."
- The Close of the Tenth Century of the Christian Era: The Arnold Prize Essay, for 1858 (1858) 
- Christ's Company (1861) 
- Historical Odes, and Other Poems (1864) 
- The Life of James Dixon, D.D., Wesleyan minister (1874) 
- History of the Church of England (1877-1900) in 6 vols. v.1 v.2 v.3 v.4 v.5 v.6
- Mano (1883) 
- Odes and Eclogues (1884)
- Lyrical Poems (1887)
- Songs and Odes (1896) 
- The Last Poems of Richard Watson Dixon (1905) 
- Poems (1909) 
- Bradburn, Samuel
- Browne, George (d.1556)
- Bulmer, Agnes
- Cardmaker, John
- Constable, Robert
- Cox, Richard (1500-1581)
- Cromer, George
- Cusack, Thomas
- Day, George (1501?-1556)
- Dixon, James
- Dobson, John (1787-1865)
- Dudley, John (1502?-1553)
- Haddon, James
- Hales, John (d.1571)
Works about Dixon
- Richard Watson Dixon article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.