|←Author Index: Mo||Robert Morison
- Hortus Regius Blesensis auctus (1669, in Latin)
- Plantarum Umbelliferarum Distributio Nova (1672, in Latin)
- Historia Plantarum Universalis Oxoniensis (1680-1699, in Latin)
Works about Morison
- Vines, Sydney Howard (1913), "Robert Morison 1620—1683 and John Ray 1627—1705" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.) Makers of British botany: 8–43.
- “Morison, Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|