Author:Robert Richard Torrens
|←Author Index: To||Robert Richard Torrens
|Robert TorrensAustralian politician, Premier of South Australia and a pioneer and author of simplified system of transferring land that bears his name; son of|
- First Effects of Gold Discovery on the Currency in the Australian Colonies
- Transportation Condemned as a Deterrent Punishment and as a Means of Founding Colonies
- Anomalies in the Present Relations between the Mother Country and her Colonies
- Two speeches of Robert R. Torrens, Esq., M.P., on emigration, and the colonies (1870)
Works about Torrens
- “Torrens, Hon. Sir Robert Richard,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Torrens, Robert Richard,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|