Author:Roderick Impey Murchison
|←Author Index: Mu||Roderick Impey Murchison
|A Scottish geologist who invented the Silurian system.|
- Geology of Cheltenham (1834)
- The Silurian System (1839)
- On the Geological Structure of the Northern and Central Regions of Russia in Europe (1841)
- Geology of Russia in Europe and the Ural Mountains (1845)
- “Murchison, Roderick Impey,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.