Author:Sidney James Mark Low
|←Author Index: Lo||Sir Sidney James Mark Low
Barrister of the Inner Temple (1892); journalist and author, knighted 1918.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. J. L."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "S. J. L."
- The Dictionary of English History (1884) and subsequent editions
- The Governance of England (1904), revised edition (1914) 
- The Political History of the Reign of Queen Victoria
- The British Constitution
- Aland, John Fortescue
- Alcock, Thomas (1709-1798)
- Amhurst, Nicholas
- Andros, Edmund
- Atwood, William
- Churchill, Randolph Henry Spencer (DNB01)
- Traill, Henry Duff (DNB01)
Works about Low 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.