Author:Stuart Johnson Reid
|←Author Index: Re||Stuart Johnson Reid
British reviewer, writer and publisher.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. J. R."
- A Sketch of the Life and Times of the Rev. Sydney Smith (1884) (External scan)
- The Life and Times of Sydney Smith (1896) (External scan)
- (ed.) The Essays of Samuel Johnson (1888) (External scan)
- Lord John Russell (1895) (External scan)
- Life and letters of the first Earl of Durham, 1792-1840 (1906) in 2 vols.
- Sir Richard Tangye (1908) (External scan)
- John and Sarah, Duke and Duchess of Marlborough, 1660-1744 (1915) (External scan)
- Representative Men in the Reign of Queen Victoria
Works about Reid
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.