|←Author Index: Br||Thomas Browne
|English physician; author of varied works which reveal his wide learning in diverse fields including medicine, religion, science and the esoteric|
- Commonplace notebooks
- Medical Observations
- On Dreams
- On Bubbles
- On Tobacco
- On Echoes
- Observations on frogs
- Observations on eggs
- On fossil remains in Norfolk
- Account of a thunderstorm
- Upon the darke thick miste
- On Arthur Dee
- Pseudodoxia Epidemica An Alphabetical Table
- Translation of Latin originals
Works about Browne
- “Browne, Sir Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Browne, Sir Thomas” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Browne, Thomas (1605-1682),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|