Author:Thomas Erskine Holland
|←Author Index: Ho||Sir Thomas Erskine Holland
K.C.; Chichele Chair Professor (for 36 years), later Emeritus Professor, of International Law and Diplomacy, Oxford University.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. E. H."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. E. H."
- Essays Upon the Form of the Law (1870) 
- Select Titles from the Digest of Justinian (1881) 
- The European Concert in the Eastern Question (1885) (transcription project)
- Studies in International Law (1898) 
- The Laws Of War On Land (1908) 
- Letters to "The Times" Upon War and Neutrality (1881-1909): With Some Commentary (1909) 
- Letters to "The Times" upon War and Neutrality (1881-1920) 
- The Elements of Jurisprudence (1st ed. 1888) (12th ed., 1917)
- Bernard, Mountague
- Gentili, Alberico
- Gentili, Robert
- Holland, Robert
- Holland, Thomas Agar
- Stewart, Charles (1764-1837)
- Zouche, Richard
- Hall, William Edward (DNB01)
- “Bentham, Jeremy” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Gentili, Alberico” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Hall, William Edward” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Treaties” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Vacarius” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Holland