Author:Thomas Humphry Ward
|←Author Index: Wa||Thomas Humphry Ward
Mary Augusta Arnold)
English art critic, author and journalist, the husband of Victorian writer Mrs Humphry Ward (|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. H. W."
- (ed.) The Spanish Poets (four volumes, 1880)
- (ed.) Men of the Reign (1885)
- (ed.) The Reign of Queen Victoria (1887)
- (ed.) English Art in the Public Galleries of London (1888)
- (ed.) Men of the Time (1887, 12th ed.) 
- Humphry Sandwith, a Memoir (1884)
- The Oxford Spectator (1868)
- Romney (1904).
- Ward, Thomas Humphry (1845-1926) Author and Journalist at The National Archives
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.