|←Author Index: Be||William Benham
English cleric, Vicar of Marden (1881)
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. B."
- A companion to the lectionary : being a commentary on the proper lessons for the Sundays and holy days (1883) (External scan)
- Winchester with map (1884) (External scan)
- The imitation of Christ : four books (1886) (External scan)
- Old St. Paul's Cathedral (1902)
Edited works 
- The Poetical Works of William Cowper (Introductory memoir), 1870.
- Gifts of the holy spirit to the church : a sermon preached in Addington Church, on Whitsunday morning, 1883, on the occasion of the placing, by the parishioners, of a new window in the church, in the memory of the Archbishop Tait (1883) (External scan)
- Letters of William Cowper (1884) (External scan)
- The letters of Peter Lombard (1911) (External scan)
- Clark, Samuel
- Coleridge, Derwent
- Cooper, Thomas (1517?-1594)
- Curll, Walter
- Eden, Robert (1804-1886)
- Edmund (841-870)
- Erskine, Thomas (1788-1870)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|