|←Author Index: Br||William Broadfoot
Officer in Royal Engineers, British army, retired as Major. Born Scotland, served in India.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. B-t."
- Obstructions Which Have Occurred in the Upper Waters of the Indus and Its Tributaries (1875)
- The Career Of Major George Broadfoot, C.B. (1888) (External scan)
- Billiards (1896) (External scan)
- A Strange Episode in the Life of Major-General Sir James Browne ... Agent to the Governor-general and Chief Commissioner in Baluchistan (1896)
- Paddock, Tom
- Parry, William (fl.1825)
- Pelly, Lewis
- Phayre, Arthur Purves
- Pilkington, Andrew
- Pitt, John
- Pottinger, Eldred
- Pottinger, Henry
- Power, Manley
- Roberts, Abraham
- Ryder, Dudley (1798-1882)
- Sandeman, Robert Groves
- Sayers, Tom
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.