Author:William Crawford Williamson
|←Author Index: Wi||William Crawford Williamson
Works by Williamson
- On the recent Foraminifera of Great Britain (1858)
- The succession of life on the earth (1877)
- On the organization of the fossil plants of the coal-measure (1880)
- A monograph on the morphology and histology of stigmaria ficoides (1887)
- Reminiscences of a Yorkshire naturalist (1895)
Works about Williamson
- Scott, Dukinfield Henry (1914), "William Crawford Williamson 1816—1895" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 243–260.
- “Obituary: William Crawford Williamson” in The Times (1895)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.